About Lyon airport Once called the Lyon-Satolas Airport, the Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is France’s fourth busiest in terms of passenger numbers. Situated 25km from Lyon, Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport handles around 8 million passengers a year and operates flights to a hundred or so destinations. There are three terminals at Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport as well as a 1,000m² business centre and parking for 10,000 vehicles. Passengers using Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport have a number of transport options, including a tram service, TGV high speed trains, buses, taxis or motorcycles. There are also car hire agencies at Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport including Avis, Hertz and Europcar. A frequent, regular bus service runs from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport to 40 ski resorts in the area. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport has a large shopping zone, several restaurants, 2 Kyriad Hotels and 1 NH Hotel that is situated close to Terminal 1. Our destinations from Lyon Airport Alpsline company provide ski resort transfers :
- Lyon Airport to Valmorel transfer
- Lyon Airport to Brides Les Bains transfer
- Lyon Airport to Saint Martin de Belleville transfer
- Lyon Airport to Les Menuires transfer
- Lyon Airport to Val Thorens transfer
- Lyon Airport to Meribel transfer
- Lyon Airport to Courchevel transfer
- Lyon Airport to Champagny en Vanoise transfer
- Lyon Airport to La Plagne transfer
- Lyon Airport to Paisey Vallamdry transfer
- Lyon Airport to Les Arcs transfer
- Lyon Airport to Bourg Saint Maurice transfer
- Lyon Airport to Saint Foy Tarentaise transfer
- Lyon Airport to Tignes transfer
- Lyon Airport to Val d’Isere transfer
If you don’t see your destination in list please contact us directly, we will try to find solution. Transfer with Alpsline company We offer private comfort class transfers on latest Opel Vivaro or Renault Trafic and business class private transfers on latest black Mercedes V-class 4-matic (All wheel drive). All our vehicles are Long Wheel Base. We have baby car seats and boosters for your baby safety. Our cars fully equipped with winter tyres and snow chains. All our drivers are professionals with experience winter weather. What serivece provide Alpsline company Alpsline transfer company provides free meet & greet service for our clients also ski equipment transporting is for free.
What to Do En-Route
Ask your driver for a shortstop (up to 30 minutes) – if you wish to stop at any stage of the trip to stretch your legs or have a cup of coffee, we will happily accommodate this.
There are a few supermarkets en-route from Lyon airport. You can buy some snacks for your journey or your necessary ski holiday essentials. Sometimes products bought on the way to ski resort can be cheaper compared to those found in the resort stores. Bear in mind, that all shop visits should be pre-booked with Customer Support prior to your arrival.